Gold Market News
6.24.16 - Gold prices skyrocket, hitting a 2-year high, as the unlikely Brexit becomes a reality. Stocks plummet as investors are blindsided. Analysts now dear global recession may be a reality. Gold last traded at $1,322 an ounce. Silver at $17.78 an ounce.
Will the Brexit Unleash a Global Meltdown?
By Lowell Ponte - On June 23, the British people voted in a national referendum to declare their independence from the European Union. The ruling political establishment, right and left, had joined to crush this populist uprising with a campaign of fear and authority.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.