Gold Market News
3.2.15 - Gold prices stable as investors await release of economic reports. Stocks slightly higher, U.S. dollar falls on eurozone talk about third bailout for Greece. Gold last traded at $1,208 an ounce. Silver at $16.41 an ounce.
2015 GOLD BREAKOUT!
James M. Carrillo - 2.2.15-- In this article I will give you vital information about; the world financial system, the effects of oil price declines upon our banking structure, the new bigger market bubble, the new precious metal trend and the ramifications to your portfolio today.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.