Gold Market News
9.19.14 - Gold prices end lower on a stronger U.S. dollar and positive jobs data. U.S. stocks end higher, Dow hits record high on positive economic news. Gold last traded at $1,216 an ounce. Silver at $17.78 an ounce.
The Cyber-Terror Bank Bailout
Bloomberg, 9.2.14 - Bankers and U.S. officials have warned that cyber-terrorists
will try to wreck the financial system's computer networks.
What they aren't saying publicly is that taxpayers will
probably have to cover much of the damage.
Craig R. Smith comment: I firmly
believe the biggest threat American citizens faces
today is a cyber attack upon U.S. financial institutions
and banks. More...
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.