Gold Market News
5.22.15 - Gold prices climb higher. U.S. stocks edge lower after CPI data. Gold last traded at $1,204 an ounce. Silver at $17.05 an ounce.
Want gold at $700.00? Call today!
James M. Carrillo - A top performing asset over the past 15 years is now presenting gold buyers with an opportunity not seen since 2007. We are now buying them aggressively. We firmly suggest you at least grab a few of these, at minimum, while they are available.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.