Gold Market News
12.19.14 - Gold prices remain firm on safe-haven buying and bargain hunting. U.S. stocks higher after Fed reassured rate increases will be slow. Gold last traded at $1,196 an ounce. Silver at $16.03 an ounce.
Prepare for U.S. Dollar Collapse NOW!
James M. Carrillo- 9.23.14-- The U.S. Dollar is currently in the strongest SELL territory of the decade, which means gold is now at the best BUYING point of the decade.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.