Gold Market News
5.23.13--Gold prices rose sharply on Thursday as the dollar dropped against the yen and safe haven demand. Stocks fall, U.S. jobless claims drop. Gold last traded at $1,380 an ounce. Silver last traded at $22.30 an ounce.Bernanke Continues Giving Mixed Signals
Gold Near Bargain Basement Levels
By James M. Carrillo, 5.15.13--On March 1st I suggested
that gold had broken its all too sharp long term angle of ascent and
would pull back to its more sustainable long term trend line on a
technical basis. Today I believe gold is now nearing bargain basement
levels that offer an immense opportunity.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.