Gold Market News | Swiss America
2.24.17 - Gold prices hit three-month highs on a weaker U.S. dollar. Stocks fall as Trump rally pauses. Gold last traded at $1,258 an ounce. Silver at $18.34 an ounce.
Trump Prepares to “Do a Number” on Dodd-Frank Banking Laws
By Craig R. Smith- While many in the media lament President Trump's campaign promise to “do a number” on the Dodd-Frank legislation passed after the 2008 financial crisis, not much will happen until the 120 day review has passed and the data is reviewed by the president.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.