Gold Market News | Swiss America
11.21.17 - Gold prices climb higher as investors look ahead to Fed minutes. Stocks higher as traders digest latest batch of corporate earnings. Gold last traded at $1,281 an ounce. Silver at $16.96 an ounce.
By Craig R. Smith, Chairman, Swiss America - We seem to live in a very upside down world to say the least and it’s quickly spinning out of control. World politics and economics are so removed from any sense of normalcy that the average person is holding their breath and wincing at the future. Geopolitically and economically we are one headline away from a serious moment in history.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.