Gold Market News | Swiss America
3.23.18 - Gold prices sharply higher as threat of a trade war intensifies. Stocks waver as China responds to U.S. tariffs. Gold last traded at $1,349 an ounce. Silver at $16.58 an ounce.
2018: Year of the Bubble?
By Craig R. Smith- Today a growing number of highly respected business leaders, such as Bill Gates and BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, are recommending urgent preparation for a major drop in the U.S. stock indexes. In March, Bank of America analysts warned that 13 of 19 Bear Market indicators for stocks have now been triggered.
- Who: A private, family-owned firm with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Building strong portfolios of U.S. gold and silver coins for our clients.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company in his home with just $50. It has since grown to one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
- WHERE: While our headquarters are in Phoenix, AZ; we work with clients all over the world.
- WHY: To educate and prepare our clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind as well as offset the liabilities of owning other assets.