Gold Market News | Swiss America
6.18.18 - Gold prices higher on elevated trade tensions. Stocks broadly lower, Dow on track for five-day losing streak. Gold last traded at $1,280 an ounce. Silver at $16.44 an ounce.
URGENT: Remember Lehman Brothers?
By James M. Carrillo - We are on the verge of a major world event. The current situation with Europe's banking giant Deutsche Bank is not something to be taken lightly. I have had a close eye on Deutsche Bank's stock over the past year, which now appears to be unraveling rapidly.
- Who: A private, family-owned firm with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Building strong portfolios of U.S. gold and silver coins for our clients.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company in his home with just $50. It has since grown to one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
- WHERE: While our headquarters are in Phoenix, AZ; we work with clients all over the world.
- WHY: To educate and prepare our clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind as well as offset the liabilities of owning other assets.