Gold Market News | Swiss America
12.2.16 - Gold prices jump higher after release of jobs data. Stocks lower, with major indexes on track for weekly decline. Gold last traded at $1,177 an ounce. Silver at $16.83 an ounce.
FROM THE DESK OF THE CHAIRMAN
by Craig Smith-- It was debt that caused the 2008 crisis. Today we have even more debt than we did in 2008. There are many ways to deal with excessive, unmanageable debt.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.