Gold Market News | Swiss America
2.16.18 - Gold prices higher, aiming for 3% weekly gain. Stocks higher as investors await batch of U.S. economic data. Gold last traded at $1,357 an ounce. Silver at $16.79 an ounce.
By Craig R. Smith, Chairman, Swiss America - We seem to live in a very upside down world to say the least and it’s quickly spinning out of control. World politics and economics are so removed from any sense of normalcy that the average person is holding their breath and wincing at the future. Geopolitically and economically we are one headline away from a serious moment in history.
- Who: A private, family-owned firm with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Building strong portfolios of U.S. gold and silver coins for our clients.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company in his home with just $50. It has since grown to one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
- WHERE: While our headquarters are in Phoenix, AZ; we work with clients all over the world.
- WHY: To educate and prepare our clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind as well as offset the liabilities of owning other assets.