Gold Market News | Swiss America
4.28.17 - Gold prices higher on bargain hunting and a weaker U.S. dollar. U.S. stocks lower on weak GDP report. Gold last traded at $1,267 an ounce. Silver at $17.22 an ounce.
FROM THE DESK OF THE CHAIRMAN: April 7, 2017
While the details are still very much in flux one thing is certain, President Trump's resolve in asserting America as a force against human atrocities; a resolve absent during the Obama years.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.