HyperInflation’s Ominous 100-Year Return
Craig R. Smith Chairman, Swiss America and Lowell Ponte - This year, 2019, marks the 100th birthday of the Weimar Republic taking over post-World War I Germany. Weimar, dominated by the socialist Social Democratic Party (SPD), was a sharp left turn in German politics.
- Who: A private, family-owned firm with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Building strong portfolios of U.S. gold and silver coins for our clients.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company in his home with just $50. It has since grown to one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
- WHERE: While our headquarters are in Phoenix, AZ; we work with clients all over the world.
- WHY: To educate and prepare our clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind as well as offset the liabilities of owning other assets.