Gold Market News | Swiss America
1.17.17 - Gold prices jump to two-month high on safe haven demand. Stocks, dollar lower on Trump statements. Gold last traded at $1,212 an ounce. Silver at $17.14 an ounce
Are You Prepared For Trumponomics?
By Craig R. Smith - Political administrations change regularly, however, government behavior rarely changes quickly enough to surprise the money world.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.