Gold Market News | Swiss America
5.23.18 - Gold prices higher after release of Fed minutes. Stocks falter as Trump raises trade doubts. Gold last traded at $1,293 an ounce. Silver at $16.47 an ounce.
The Day That Changed America's Future
By Craig R. Smith- On March 23, 2018, unbeknownst to most Americans, the course of U.S. history was forever changed by irresponsible government leaders from both parties. On that fateful day, the massive $1.3 trillion, 2,232-page omnibus spending bill (which no one even took the time to read) tossed financial sanity out the window.
- Who: A private, family-owned firm with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Building strong portfolios of U.S. gold and silver coins for our clients.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company in his home with just $50. It has since grown to one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
- WHERE: While our headquarters are in Phoenix, AZ; we work with clients all over the world.
- WHY: To educate and prepare our clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind as well as offset the liabilities of owning other assets.