Gold Market News
4.17.14 - Gold prices end lower on upbeat U.S economic data and safe-haven appeal. U.S. stocks higher as traders cheered upbeat earnings reports. Gold last traded at $1,293 an ounce. Silver at $19.60 an ounce.
U.S Citizens Must Take Bold Action
By Craig R. Smith, 3.4.14 - There is a great deal of similarity between what is going on today and what happened 35 years ago that is very important to consider. In 1979, several events simultaneously occurred that had a profound impact on the markets as well as world history.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.