Gold Market News
10.24.16 - Gold prices ease back as investors await news on the timing of the Fed's next interest rate hike. Stocks higher as traders digest the latest batch of reports. Gold last traded at $1,263 an ounce. Silver at $17.60 an ounce.
Paper is Poverty!
By Craig R. Smith - Thomas Jefferson once said, "Paper is poverty. It is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." Jefferson was a man of many accomplishments among them Founding Father, author of the Declaration of Independence, Vice-President, President and an early proponent of honest money.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.