Gold Market News
12.12.2013 - Gold prices fall as Fed taper prospects grow. Stocks end lower, falls 3rd day in a row. Gold last traded at $1,224 an ounce. Silver at $19.55 an ounce.
Americans the Real Losers
By Craig R. Smith, 10.20.13 - The latest crisis in D.C. was just the opening act in the unfortunate last chapter of Obama's America, one that will have a very tragic end for all hard-working Americans.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.