Gold Market News
8.25.16 - Gold prices ease back as traders await Yellen speech. Stocks waver as traders digest latest batch of Fed comments. Gold last traded at $1,324 an ounce. Silver at $18.65 an ounce.
Paper is Poverty!
By Craig R. Smith - Thomas Jefferson once said, "Paper is poverty. It is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." Jefferson was a man of many accomplishments among them Founding Father, author of the Declaration of Independence, Vice-President, President and an early proponent of honest money.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.