Gold Market News
8.20.14 - Gold ends lower as Fed minutes showed that the central bank is debating whether to raise interest rates sooner than expected. U.S. stocks higher, dollar rallies after Fed minutes released. Gold last traded at $1,292 an ounce. Silver at $19.45 an ounce.
Will The New EU Strategy Backfire?
By Craig R. Smith, 6.6.14-- Today Europe joined America in abandoning austerity by lowering interest rates to below zero. This move forces depositors to withdraw assets from banks and move them into assets with more growth potential; such as stocks, real estate or commodities such as gold.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.