Gold Market News
10.2.15 - Gold prices sharply higher on weak jobs report. Stocks lower, U.S. dollar sharply lower on weak jobs data. Gold last traded at $1,136 an ounce. Silver at $15.26 an ounce.
Stock Market Meltdown Confirmed
By James M. Carrillo - The overinflated, propped up stock market bull is over. Long term market analysis has signaled that a long term sell off is imminent.
- Who: Swiss America Trading Corporation. A private firm of 75 strong, with 50 experienced account executives to serve you.
- WHAT: Combined experience of over 500 years assisting our clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold and silver coins.
- WHEN: In 1982, Craig R. Smith (Founder and Chairman) started the company from the living room of his home with just $50.
- WHERE: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Clients worldwide, but primary focus is within the United States, working with Americans in all 50 states.
- WHY: To educate and prepare you on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership and peace of mind to offset the liabilities of owning paper assets, particularly currencies like the U.S. dollar.